AqBON unique formula is based on 7.5% Hydrogen Peroxide that has been put through a special treatment the result of which is a powerful broad spectrum disinfectant that is completely safe to the environment, yet leaves no unpleasant tastes or odours.
AqBON has proven bactericidal, algicidal, fungicidal, sporicidal and viricidal efficacy.
Areas of use:
Vegetable soak disinfection :
Concentrate of AqBON 100 ppm i.e. 100 ml AqBON in 1 Ltr (DM Water to be mixed for 1 minutes) contact time 20 minutes after which the vegetable decontaminate.
If time is a problem you can spray the vegetable with straight 1-2%. Let stand a couple of minutes rinse and dry.
Apply 3% AqBON on kitchen, platforms, sinks, bulk tanks and plastic items.
Left tossed salad :
Put 1 tbsp. 3% AqBON in ½ cup of water and spray the top of the salad with the solution before covering and refrigerating.
Storage tank disinfection :
Spray the surface of the water tank with 3% solution and bio film removal with 4-5% solution.
Concentration of AqBON 20-50 ppm contact time 10 minutes after which the water decontaminate.
Features and benefits
• AqBON is eco friendly, odourless and exhibits no influence on the taste –yet it has a beneficial effect on the entire air born, water born bacteria and fungus.
• AqBON does not form any harmful or toxic byproducts, since its only decomposition products are water and oxygen. It is therefore friendly to you and your environment.
• It remains effective through a ph range of 2 -9, and through a temperature range from 0°C to 65°C. This means you no longer have to make tedious and costly pH and temperature adjustments to ensure your disinfectant is achieving the expected results.
• AqBON eliminates obnoxious odours arising from putrefactive processes, yet leaves no residual odours of its own. The result is a more pleasant working environment.
• AqBON is non-foaming and has good rinse off characteristics.
• The concentration of AqBON in ‘use solutions’ is measured on site using AqBON test strips. This method is quick, clean, simple, inexpensive and accurate.
Your AqBON technical representative will design a complete operating procedure that best meets your needs.
The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate. However, since the conditions of handing and use are beyond our control, we not guarantee any results, and we are not liable for any damage incurred by following these suggestions. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation for use in violation of any patents or of applicable laws or regulations